UTET 2013 Uttarakhand TET Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET) Exam Date Notification Books | Study Materials Free Question Paper UTET 2013 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment
|UTET - 2013|
|In accordance with the provisions of sub-section (1) of Section 23 of the RTE Act, the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) had vide Notification dated 23rd August, 2010 and 29th July, 2011 laid down the minimum qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in classes I to VIII. It had been inter alia provided that one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools referred to in clause (n) of section 2 of the RTE Act is that he/she should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.|
The Government of Uttarakhand (Govt. order no 972/XXIV(1)/2012-15/2011-Siksha Anubhagh-I(Basic) Dehradun Dated 23rd Nov 2012.) has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET) to the Uttarakhand Vidhyaleye Siksha Parishad, Ramnagar, Nainital, Uttarakhand.
UTET 2013 Uttarakhand TET
- The Government of Uttarakhand will conduct Uttarakhand Teachers Eligibility Test (UTET) 2013 also known as Uttarakhand TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Uttarakhand TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Uttarakhand.
- UTET 2013 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Uttarakhand OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Uttarakhand. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the UTET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
Eligibility and Qualifications for Uttarakhand TET :
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Uttarakhand TET (UTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I)
Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Uttarakhand TET (UTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2013 : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for UTET.
UTET 2013 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
UTET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Uttarakhand primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Uttarakhand upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
UTET 2013 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Uttarakhand Teachers Eligibility Test 2013
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
UTET 2013 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Uttarakhand Teachers Eligibility Test 2013
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
UTET or Uttarakhand TET Results 2013 / Qualification Marks
- More than 5 lakhs students of Uttarakhand are waiting for the results, An UTET candidate who scores 60% or more in Uttarakhand TET exam 2013 the exam will be considered as UTET pass.
accordance with their extant reservation policy of Uttarakhand Teachers Eligibility Test (UTET) 2013 ;
- · UTET Should give weightage to the Uttarakhand TET scores in
the recruitment process; however, qualifying the UTET candidates would not
confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of
the eligibility criteria
UTET or Uttarakhand TET Exam 2013 Admit Card and Hall Ticket Download
- All UTET candidates can Download Admit Card OR Hall Ticket from Uttarakhand TET Exam Official website before 15 days of the exam date
|List of Post Offices where UTET Forms can be Purchased.|